Summertime is the best time of year! There’s nothing like spending a lazy day outside, soaking up the sun and enjoying all that nature has to offer. But if you’re like most people, the thought of dealing with pesky mosquitoes keeps you cooped up inside. Well, not anymore! With No More Mosquito’s misting system you can have a mosquito-free backyard all year long!
Here are 10 ways you can enjoy your backyard without having to worry about those bloodsucking insects. From outdoor games to delicious recipes, we have got you covered. So get ready to make the most of your mosquito-free backyard this summer!
1. Have an outdoor movie night. Set up a projector, grab some blankets and your favorite movie snacks, and enjoy the show under the stars.
3. Throw a backyard BBQ. Invite your friends and family over for an evening of good food and conversation.
4. Create a magical garden. Planting flowers, vegetables, or herbs can be fun and rewarding.
5. Enjoy some outdoor yoga. Find your zen in nature and unwind with some refreshing sun salutations.
6. Build a fire pit for roasting marshmallows and making s’mores – a great way to enjoy summer’s night sky without mosquitoes!
7. Buy a slip-n-slide for the kids to splash around and stay cool in.
8. Hang a hammock for lazy afternoon naps in the sun or star-gazing at night.
9. Set up an outdoor kitchen for grilling or baking delicious recipes outdoors.
10. Have a picnic! Lay out a blanket and enjoy your evening dining with your friends.
Enjoy your backyard without mosquitoes
There is so much fun to be had in your very own backyard, but mosquitoes can be such an annoying uninvited guest. We offer several options for mosquito control for all environments and all budgets.
A yard fog treatment is a very effective and affordable solution. The fog lasts 3-4 weeks, so we typically schedule monthly treatments. We also provide yard fogs before a big event, dinner party, or a particularly dense mosquito population.
For a permanent solution, we can install a mosquito misting system installed around the perimeter of your yard. The system is set to mist for 30-45 seconds, two or three times each day, ideally when mosquitoes are most active (dawn & dusk.)
With automated mosquito control, you don’t have to worry about applying repellent or burning citronella candles, slathering your kids in anti-itch ointment, or constantly swatting them away from your delicious BBQ.
Get a free quote and learn how we can help you take back your yard.